There are a number of steps to setup your new Email address.
- Open Outlook Express (OE)
- Click on "Tools" location on the toolbar at the top of your screen.
- Click on "Accounts" this will open another windows on top of the OE
- Click on "ADD" - "Mail"
- Display name: type in - ie. Your Club name - then press "NEXT"
- Email address: type in ie. email@example.com - then press "NEXT"
- Incoming mail: type in ie. mail.tabletennisqld.org
- Outcoming mail: type in ie. mail.tabletennisqld.org - then press "NEXT"
- Account name: (This is the username) ie. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: type in your password. - then press "NEXT"
- Press "finished"
PLEASE NOTE: If your service provider is Telstra you will need to change the SMTP to mail.hub.bidpond.net.au
Once the above has been completed, you are ready to use your email.